Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Zeyn Saigol <ze...@mail.com> on 2002/09/13 17:59:55 UTC

SOAPMonitor applet

Hello,

It looks to me a bit like Axis is in an inconsistent state re the SOAPMonitor applet - the user documentation suggests it is available for use, whereas some key components don't seem to be part of Axis currently. These are the SOAPMonitorApplet and SOAPMonitorHandler (org.apache.axis.handlers.SOAPMonitorHandler) classes.

Just thought I'd mention it, hope I haven't missed something here!

Zeyn
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Re: SOAPMonitor applet

Posted by Brian Price <pr...@us.ibm.com>.
The SOAPMonitorHandler in in org.apache.axis.handlers.monitor but it is
not deployed (by default).  You'll need to modify the
webapps/axis/WEBF-INF/web.xml file to attach the handler to the global
request and response chains (it is commented out by default).

The SOAPMonitorApplet should be in webapps/axis.

Brian Price
pricebe@us.ibm.com