Posted to user@struts.apache.org by naveen k <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/16 05:45:59 UTC

JSP Tree

Hi,

    I am using struts1.1 for my application.
    I want to show some links in tree view on JSP page.
    How can i do that in JSP pages?
    Is there any predefined tag for that?
    If possible can any one send me a sample code.

Naveen

Re: JSP Tree

Posted by naveen k <na...@gmail.com>.
Thank you friend.
It is very helpful for me.

Naveen

Re: JSP Tree

Posted by santosh gokak <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Naveen,

Got this from google.. http://jsptree.sourceforge.net/

~Santosh

On Feb 16, 2008 8:50 PM, Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- naveen k <na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >     I am using struts1.1 for my application.
> >     I want to show some links in tree view on JSP page.
> >     How can i do that in JSP pages?
> >     Is there any predefined tag for that?
> >     If possible can any one send me a sample code.
>
> There is no S1 tree tag shipped with S1.
>
> Have you tried searching the web?
>
> Dave

Santosh G Gokak

Re: JSP Tree