Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Gerald Wiltse <je...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/04 20:51:13 UTC

JSONBuilder Option to Only Include NonNull values

I just found this article which describes the problem perfectly and there
are several good workarounds.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14749817/exclude-null-values-using-jsonbuilder-in-groovy

Apparently, it's a native feature of Jackson, which makes me think it's
probably available in lots of JSON API's.

Any chance this feature could get on the roadmap for JSON Builder (and
slurper for that matter)?

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com

Re: JSONBuilder Option to Only Include NonNull values

Posted by Gerald Wiltse <je...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, was on my list today. I hope this year to be able to start
contributing consistently.

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.