Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "MD.Rashed Mhabub" <en...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/18 11:50:33 UTC

Need help for routing

Hi,

I am very new at camel. I study it only for one day. But I need to perform
a task immediately. Could you please help me. I will be very thankful to
you if I got the solution of the following problem -

   1. select scheduled [※1:notice record list].

select * from push_notice_queue where delivery_type = 1 and
delivery_datetime > now() and publish_status = 0

   1.

   for each [※1:notice record list]
   - if [is_member_only == 0]
         - call sns/publish/topic
      - if [is_member_only == 1]
         - call sns/publish/sbmember
      - if [is_member_only == 2]
         - call sns/publish/nosbmember(new API)
      - called success to update publish_status = 1 or 9 of
      push_notice_queue table

So far I need to create a route file which will do the above work. Please
provide me the code about how to solve the above issue.

It will be a good assistance to me.

Thanks and Regards

Rashed
Java developer
Bangladesh

Re: Need help for routing

Posted by Brad Johnson <br...@mediadriver.com>.
Part of the answer here, I suspect, is to use the EIPs for content based
router (CBR) or if you later need more sophistication and flexibility use a
recipientList.

http://camel.apache.org/content-based-router.html
http://camel.apache.org/recipient-list.html