Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/06/17 09:30:23 UTC

Re: Services semaphore attribute

Hi Chirag,

I think you are looking to use the wait value of the semaphore attribute. Beware of the timeout though...
You may combine with the other semaphore attributes if needed
        <xs:attribute name="semaphore-wait-seconds" type="xs:int" default="300"/>
        <xs:attribute name="semaphore-sleep" type="xs:int" default="500"/>

HTH

Jacques
Please use rather the user MLfor such questions, thanks...
Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Right, https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Service+Engine+Guide

Simply type semaphore in the search box Jacopo implemented in the OFBiz main page

Jacques

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.