Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/10 17:32:03 UTC

Redesign

Massive thanks to Trevor and Dustin for the work redesigning/implementing
the website; for the last mile of look and feel I reached out to a designer
who's interested in working on open-source projects for his portfolio.

I'll keep the team posted if/when I hear back; in the meantime if anyone
has a designer friend who wants to pitch in please let us know.

Thanks!

Re: Redesign

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
I am actually totally blown away! Thanks!