Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Oren Shani <os...@iucc.ac.il> on 2016/04/07 15:23:08 UTC

It works, COOL, but now what?

Hi All,

So I got Zeppelin up and running, and even connected to Elasticsearch, which is cool, but now what? How do I  use Zeppelin to analyze my Elasticsearch data?

I know it's a big, vague question, but I'm kind of hoping that some of you can point me in the right direction ( Documentation, examples, somebody's experience ).

Thanks in advance

Oren

RE: It works, COOL, but now what?

Posted by Oren Shani <os...@iucc.ac.il>.
Eran,

Okay I understand. So what I really have to learn is how to use spark with Elasticsearch, and use Zeppelin just as the front end for data presentation.

Thank you, that is very helpful.

Oren
Posted by Eran Witkon <er...@gmail.com>.

RE: It works, COOL, but now what?

and you will see which queries you can issue against ES.
From their you are on your own :-)

Eran

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 4:23 PM Oren Shani <os...@iucc.ac.il>> wrote:
Hi All,

So I got Zeppelin up and running, and even connected to Elasticsearch, which is cool, but now what? How do I  use Zeppelin to analyze my Elasticsearch data?

I know it's a big, vague question, but I'm kind of hoping that some of you can point me in the right direction ( Documentation, examples, somebody's experience ).

Thanks in advance

Oren
--
​
Eran Witkon | +972 50 6614916| You don't need eyes to see you need vision (Faithless)

Re: It works, COOL, but now what?

Posted by Eran Witkon <er...@gmail.com>.