Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Duan <dz...@necas.nec.co.jp> on 2001/10/16 09:07:53 UTC

Help! Unable to deploy the deploymentDescriptor

Hi,

  I tried to deploy the deploymentDescriptor whit the samples
"path-soap/samples/addressbook".
But I get the following error.

  	Ouch, the call failed:
	  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
	  Fault String = Unable to retrieve PropertyDescriptor for property 'iD'
of class 'class  org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor'.

  To overcome this error , I tried Tomcat3.2.1/3.2.2 and
xerces(1.2.2,1.4,1.3.0)
I also got error.

  Did somebody deploy the deploymentDescriptor  manually in redhat7.1
(SOAP2)?
If some successed, Would you like tell me the following software's version
and
your classpath?
  1) JDK1.3.1; (?)
  3) Tomcat3.2.3 (?)
  4) Apache SOAP 2.2 (?)
  5) mail.jar  1.2 (?)
  6) activation.jar 1.0.1 (?)
  7) xerces.jar 1.3.0 (?)
  8) bsf.jar 2.2 (?)
  9) rhino15R2(js.jar) (?)

Thinks!

	Duan

------------------------
Email: dzq@necas.nec.cojp
Tel: 62294433-325

RE: Help! Unable to deploy the deploymentDescriptor

Posted by Duan <dz...@necas.nec.co.jp>.
Yes, my classpath is like 'path-tomcat/xerces.jar/....."
but I still get these problem.

=>vali
Did you deploy the deploymentDescriptor successfully ?
If so, would you like tell me which version you are using such as
JDK,Tomcat,xerces.jar  ?
and your CLASSPATH ?

Thanks!

Posted by Duan <dz...@necas.nec.co.jp>.