Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Vinay Patil <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/03 13:46:10 UTC

[Issue] Unable to pass VM arguments

Hi,

I am unable to pass VM arguments to my jar, this is the way I am running it:

*bin/flink run test.jar config.yaml*

I cannot add the VM arguments(app.name) in *env.java.opts * since there
will be multiple applications running which has this as the argument

Is there any way to pass the VM argument to the above command

Thanks and Regards,
Vinay Patil

Re: [Issue] Unable to pass VM arguments

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
Via YARN it's possible to set dynamically, but for standalone clusters
unfortunately not at the moment.