Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by skompelly <sk...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/08 07:23:39 UTC

Two bundles not starting

Hi

I have two bundles generated from two different child projects.

i have deployed first bundle in servicemix 4.3 , it is started and working
fine.

And deployed second bundle in the servicemix 4.3, it is failing.

In reverse way like deploying second bundle is successfull, and trying to
deploy first bundle, its failing.

Below is the exception i am getting PropertyBatchUpdateException: nested
PropertyAccessException.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Santosh

Re: Two bundles not starting

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Santosh,

could you provide a complete stack trace ?
Do you use blueprint in your bundles ?

Thanks
Regards
JB