Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/11 21:45:11 UTC

[VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0

Hi,

I have posted our candidate for the first Apache release developed
within the ESME podling.

The candidate can be found at

  http://people.apache.org/~rhirsch/esme/

See the CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents. The release
candidate is a tar archive of the sources in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/tags/apache-esme-1.0-incubating

The MD5 checksum of the apache-esme-incubating-1.0-src.tar.gz release package is
4B B4 C8 5C 01 FD 29 F5  73 F3 E5 05 4D 0E DC 1F

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache ESME 1.0-incubating.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if
a majority of at least three +1  ESME PPMC votes is reached. Assuming
the vote passes, I will ask the Incubator PMC to approve the release.

   [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ESME 1.0-incubating

Here's my +1.

Thanks in advance for your patience with me as manager of this release.

Dick Hirsch

Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
+1

Dick, many thanks for the countless hours you've put in ESME!

Posted by Mrinal Wadhwa <mr...@gmail.com>.
+1

This is super exciting !

_

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Dick,

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
Ahhhhh, I had Daniel's Java client in mind. Ok, sounds good. I will
give my +1 on the other thread once I am able to download and build
this weekend.

Thanks,
Ethan

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.