Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/03 05:57:02 UTC

Availability of RequestParameters in WebSession

Hello All,

I'm trying to get RequestParameters in getRoles() method of
WebSession extends AbstractAuthenticatedWebSession [1]

the code is like this:
IRequestParameters params =
RequestCycle.get().getRequest().getRequestParameters();
StringValue secureHash = params.getParameterValue("secureHash");

I can see URL requested in debugger (UrlRequestParametersAdapter class
inside CombinedRequestParametersAdapter) but none of the parameters
available.
getParameterNames return empty list

This code works as expected in 6.13.0 and seems to be broken in 6.14.0

Do I need to change anything or this is bug?

Thanks in advance

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openmeetings/branches/3.0.x/src/web/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/app/WebSession.java?view=markup

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Availability of RequestParameters in WebSession

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Not reproducible using quickstart :(
Will investigate further, sorry for the noise

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,