Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org> on 2023/04/19 04:35:40 UTC

ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.10.4 released

The Apache Pulsar team is proud to announce Apache Pulsar version 2.10.4.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management
for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

For Pulsar release details and downloads, visit:

https://pulsar.apache.org/download

Release Notes are at:
https://pulsar.apache.org/release-notes

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The Pulsar Team

Re: ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.10.4 released

Posted by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi Girish,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The issue occurred during the
promotion process when I inadvertently executed an operation that requires
PMC permissions, which I do not have.
Fortunately, we have resolved the issue by asking a PMC member to
re-promote the release, and the Pulsar 2.10.4 artifacts are now available
in the Maven Central Repository. I apologize for any inconvenience this may
have caused and appreciate your understanding during this process.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,
Xiangying

Posted by Girish Sharma <sc...@gmail.com>.
Hello Xiangying,

--
Girish Sharma

Re: ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.10.4 released

Posted by Zike Yang <zi...@apache.org>.
Hi, Xiangying