Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gautam Ganguly <gg...@transunion.com> on 2003/04/03 19:20:13 UTC

XSP-authentication framework related query

hi there,
   I am currently using the authentication framework in my Cocoon-2.1
.
 How do i access the authentication context info like ID,role..in my
xsp
page.
 I tried accessing the record using the getxml but i just got blanks in
them.

My test.xsp code looks like this:=====================
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsp:page xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
  xmlns:xsp-session="http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"
  <document>
    <header>
      <title>Test Page</title>
    </header>
        <form handler="results-page.html">
	<xsp-session:getxml context="authentication" path="/ID"/>
	<xsp-session:getxml context="authentication" path="/role"/>
	<xsp-session:getxml context="authentication" path="/name"/>
               <submit name="Results"/>
     </form>
  </s1>
</document>
</xsp:page>

Here is the sitemap ===============================
<map:match pattern="*.html">
      <map:act type="auth-protect">
	<map:parameter name="handler" value="Securityhandler"/>

<map:match pattern="search-dept.html">
  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="docs/auth/test-page.xsp"/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/apache.xsl">
        <map:parameter name="parameter_menufilename" value="{role}"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

As you might have noticed in the sitemap above I am also trying to send
the "role" information as a parameter to the apache.XSL file as a
parameter,but the xsl file doesn't seem to get it...

IF someone can just help me out on this, i would really aprreciate it.

regards
gautam