Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Owens <Ma...@coda.com> on 2001/04/09 16:50:10 UTC

URL's in CSS files

Hi,
I'm using Cocoon2 (todays CVS scrape) on Tomcat4, Apache 1.3.19, jdk1.3,
linux.
Images referenced in my CSS are not displaying at all...

My XSLT is creating a link to a CSS file that in turn has entries like this:

.abcb
{
	list-style-image:url("graphics/abbkclosed.gif");
	cursor:pointer;
	cursor:hand;
}

My sitemap has the following template:

<map:match pattern="graphics/*.gif">
  <map:read src="resources/graphics/{1}.gif">
</map:match>

(I've also created templates that explicitely match one graphic pattern with
one src URL to no avail)

The rest of the CSS is being successfully applied to the HTML output.
The Cocoon log has entries for other GIF files that are not specified in the
CSS file - these are displaying correctly.

Am I doing anything wrong - or got the wrong end of the stick?

Cheers
Mark