Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk> on 2004/01/15 14:44:10 UTC

Moving some source files fom src/common to src/soap

Hi Developers,

We had placed following source files in the src/common directory because
according to early architecture those files were needed and refered
(included and linked) by the generated skeletons and stubs. But now they are
no longer being refered from anywhere except from the source in src/soap.

ArrayBean.cpp
ArrayBean.h
IArrayBean.h
AxisTime.cpp
AxisTime.h
BasicTypeSerializer.cpp
BasicTypeSerializer.h
Param.cpp
Param.h
IParam.h

Those source files are now internal to the Axis Library and hence I suggest
moving those files to src/soap directory.

Any alternatives or objections ?.

Thanks,

Susantha.

At a standstill

Posted by "Mark B. Elrod" <el...@vindicia.com>.
Has anyone tried my wsdl with the latest WSDL2Ws? I would like to
continue updating the head rev with my changes but I am at a bit of a
standstill until I figure out this crash.

elrod

--
Mark Elrod
Vindicia, Inc.