Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ka...@materna.de on 2007/06/29 10:36:46 UTC

How to configure tapestry to keep actual page after maximisation of portlet?

Hi all!

I'm using Tapestry 4.0.2 in JBoss Portal 2.6-CR2. Within my portlet different pages are shown. When I click on the "maximize"-button I always get back to the page, where I started from, usually "view". It is possible to configure a matching in hivemodule.xml but what do I have to configure there to keep the actual page?

Best regards

Kay Thielmann
Mitarbeiter / BC Government Themen
Business Unit Information
MATERNA GmbH Information & Communications
Voßkuhle 37 * 44141 Dortmund * Deutschland
Tel.: +49 231 5599-8297>
kay.thielmann@materna.de * www.materna.de
Hauptsitz der MATERNA GmbH: Voßkuhle 37, 44141 Dortmund
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Winfried Materna, Helmut an de Meulen, Ralph Hartwig
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 5839