Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/09/27 06:18:00 UTC

Apache Maturity Model Assessment for SkyWalking

Hi everyone,

As part of graduation preparation, I just finished the draft of Apache Maturity Model Assessment for SkyWalking[1]. Welcome anyone to discuss this draft. If we all agree on this, I want to start discussion about our graduation.

Thanks

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SKYWALKING/Apache+Maturity+Model+Assessment+for+SkyWalking

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking

Re: Apache Maturity Model Assessment for SkyWalking

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org>.
Hi Mick

The https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/skywalking/ doesn't include nightly builds. Indeed, https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ includes.

But I got your point. I will send a mail to incubator ml to ask.

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Mick

Also, at the same time, I changed the status of RE40, by adding nightly built.

From:  "mck"<mc...@apache.org>;
Date:  Fri, Sep 28, 2018 06:33 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@skywalking.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: Apache Maturity Model Assessment for SkyWalking