Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Johannes.Lichtenberger" <Jo...@uni-konstanz.de> on 2010/09/26 23:23:59 UTC

MiniMRCluster not found

Hello,

I'm currently trying to write testcases for my mapreduce application and
I've read TestMapReduceLocal as an example, so I tried to use
MiniMRCluster as well, but it's not included in the dependencies (I'm
using the cloudera distribution and Maven, but have tested it with the
regular Apache Hadoop 0.20.2 version as well). As a side note I'm using
the maven repository.

regards,
Johannes

Re: MiniMRCluster not found

Posted by "Johannes.Lichtenberger" <Jo...@uni-konstanz.de>.
On 09/26/2010 11:34 PM, Ted Yu wrote:
> The source code is located at
> hadoop-0.20.2+320//src/test/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/MiniMRCluster.java

Thanks, the dependency is:

<dependency>
  <groupId>com.cloudera.hadoop</groupId>
  <artifactId>hadoop-test</artifactId>
  <version>0.20.2-320</version>
  <scope>test</scope>
</dependency>

regards,
Johannes

Re: MiniMRCluster not found

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
The source code is located at
hadoop-0.20.2+320//src/test/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/MiniMRCluster.java