Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2014/01/16 18:02:51 UTC

Re: Volunteer design work for Apache Software Foundation....

Hey Rich,

Following up on this....now that ApacheCon Denver has been announced, we should bump this up a bit in priority since the pages are still reflecting ACNA 2013 Portland.

~M

________________________________
Posted by Nikash SINGH <vo...@nikashsingh.org>.
Hi Melissa, Rich and Sebbaz,

And HULLO to the dev@community list!
(I've been subscribed for some time, but waiting my turn, Rich and
Melissa suggested moving this discussion here)

I've prepared some early graphics for the conference (and hopefully it
is flexible enough to accommodate many conferences to come).
Rather than attach them as I've previously done, I've uploaded them here;
http://www.nikashsingh.org/apache/apachecon/

Since the location has been decided, I'll go ahead and update the text
in the tag to read Denver?
The graphic is vector so it will scale well, I think it'd make a nice
white shirt too =)
(and though the idea of wearing a shirt with a lanyard while wearing a
lanyard seems silly, it would make plenty of sense when worn after the
conference =).

-Nik