Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ml...@VegInfo.com on 2002/05/09 02:45:19 UTC

Useful free code?

As a newbie, I installed on my system Ant/CVS/Tomcat 4/JDBC etc and
mucked around with some "Hello World" kind of programs. It is kind
of fun writing all this code (and even more fun when it works!)

Thinking about this, it seems that many people may have written very
similar code for common functions like authentication, user role/
management, persistence etc - the kind of stuff that is needed for
a typical Tomcat website (building blocks of a small web portal?).

If anybody posts the URL of websites that have such free code,
it will be greatly appreciated.

das