Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Dimple Bhatia <di...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/30 18:58:28 UTC

JDBC for reading check constraints

Hi,
I see that Derby has implemented most methods in
java.sql.DatabaseMetaDatainterface but I did not see any way to
retrieve CHECK constraints from the
database in java.sql.DatabaseMetaData. So How does an application retrieve
CHECK constraints from Derby?

Thanks
Dimple

Re: JDBC for reading check constraints

Posted by Dimple Bhatia <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ramin. But how can I read info in the "REFERENCEDCOLUMNS" column in
SYS.SYSCHECKS catalog?

Posted by Ramin Moazeni <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dimple