Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2016/01/09 17:38:54 UTC

JavaDoc fixed

Hi,

I fixed the Javadoc related build problems some days ago. Some parts
were easy to fix other not. So please check the documentation of your
modules or simply search for "todo".

In generall there is a lot of documentation which is out of date.
Removed or added parameters or vanished classes. So, please have a look
at your contributions and please, please pay more attention to our CI
build. We should stop commiting on a red buildlane.

Oliver

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: JavaDoc fixed

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
I also fixed a few mire things. So my question is: can everybody check any
open tickets for things to be done for 0.2-incubating? And give short
feedback, please. If we think, we are ready for the release I can relsunch
the release procedure (unless somebody else wants to do it)...

Anatole
Am 09.01.2016 5:39 PM schrieb "Oliver B. Fischer" <o.b.fischer@swe-blog.net