Posted to user@spark.apache.org by naga sharathrayapati <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/11 05:36:34 UTC

Spark Certification

Hello All,

I am planning on taking Spark Certification and I was wondering If one has
to be well equipped with  MLib & GraphX as well or not ?

Please advise

Thanks

Re: Spark Certification

Posted by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Do we have any forum or study group for certification aspirants? I
would like to join.

Re: Spark Certification

Posted by Olivier Girardot <o....@lateral-thoughts.com>.

>>> http://airisdata.com/