Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "ENDI, CUSD" <en...@hq.psa.com.sg> on 2002/05/21 09:25:24 UTC

SAXPaseException

hi,

I am new to Cocoon, got to know it when I was trying out the Kryalis
Centipede build tool. When I tried to build a site for my project using
Centipede, I encountered SAXParseException (attached). I tried to find the
log file as suggested in FAQ but it's not there (missing command line
argument??).

Attached are the exception, snippet of of the build file that calls Cocoon,
sitemap.xmap and cocoon.xconf. These are the files I can think of, let me
know if you need more info.

Greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks and best Regards
Endi
 <<Attachment.zip>>
This communication contains confidential or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us IMMEDIATELY that you have
received it and destroy it. We are not liable for any unauthorised sending
of or interference with this communication.