Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/07/22 11:40:50 UTC

looking for "util" reference [was Re: stuck with sunrise and session, please help...]

Hi Guido, it works better now, since info are indeed automatically added to
sunRise context when authenticating. Thanks for the explaination. :-)

However I am looking for a reference regarding the "util" tags (built-in
logicsheet).

I see util:time-of-day in the examples.
Thanks !

Barbara
Posted by Leszek Gawron <ou...@kompuart.pl>.
On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 11:40:50AM +0200, Barbara Post wrote:
> Hi Guido, it works better now, since info are indeed automatically added to
> sunRise context when authenticating. Thanks for the explaination. :-)
>
> However I am looking for a reference regarding the "util" tags (built-in
> logicsheet).
I think the only available reference are the util.xsl sources .. I haven't
found another
	ouzo
--
            __