Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "matt@raibledesigns.com" <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2012/01/06 04:44:31 UTC

Re: tapestry 5.2.4 and spring 3.1M1

I'd like to use a snapshot of 5.3.2 in my project. According to the
documentation:

> A nightly build process on Tapestry's continuous integration server
> creates new snapshots every night.
>
> Snapshots don't go in the central Maven repository (that's reserved for
> full releases). Instead, they go into the Tapestry snapshots repository at
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/.

However, if I look in:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/tapestry/tapestry-core/

I don't see a 5.3.2-SNAPSHOT version. Am I looking in the right location?

Thanks,

Matt

Re: tapestry 5.2.4 and spring 3.1M1

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
No snapshots are available because our build is currently broken. We are
working on it.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 4:44 AM, matt@raibledesigns.com <
matt@raibledesigns.com> wrote:

> I'd like to use a snapshot of 5.3.2 in my project. According to the
> documentation:
>

> > A nightly build process on Tapestry's continuous integration server
> > creates new snapshots every night.
> >
> > Snapshots don't go in the central Maven repository (that's reserved for
> > full releases). Instead, they go into the Tapestry snapshots repository
> at
> > http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/.
> >

> However, if I look in:
>

> https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/tapestry/tapestry-core/
>
> I don't see a 5.3.2-SNAPSHOT version. Am I looking in the right location?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko