Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Shakun Gupta <sh...@customerxps.com> on 2008/02/27 13:08:00 UTC

Maven jar-plugin

Hi All,
I am using Maven 2, and i added the configuration of jar-plugin and
war-plugin. I am able to assemble the war at a different place using
outputDirectory property. But, this does not work with jar-plugin. I
have read in the forums that this is an issue with the jar plugin and
this will be updated in JIRA. May i know if my understanding is correct.
And if yes, then which version of the jar-plugin contains this fix.

Regards,
Shakun

Re: Maven jar-plugin

Posted by Shakun Gupta <sh...@customerxps.com>.
Thanks Wendy. I was using the version 2.0 and the fix was available in
the version 2.1. I also tried by not giving the version number so that
maven can use the latest version but it was giving errors.
Now, everything is fine.

Regards,
Shakun

Re: Maven jar-plugin