Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Alexey Manulenko <ma...@rosten.elektra.ru> on 2006/06/27 07:03:56 UTC

Calendar Portlet

Hello,
I need help.

How can I change properties of jsf-demo::CalendarPortlet ?
I mean, what I'm trying to do is: as far as I have noticed each "date
number"
of calendar is a hyperlink to say "http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/#"

I want to change it so that it links to, say
"http://localhost:8080/jetspeed/portal/somepage.psml" or
any other document on my machine (an .asp, .php or .htm page).

Which .jsp,.tld,.xml, .class (;)) or any other file should I change?

Is there any way to achieve this?

Best regards,
Alex

P.S. Is there any documentation/tutorial available on how to
use/"tune" the demo portlets, that come with Jetspeed 2?