Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/13 11:00:48 UTC

authorization for components

Hi,

How do you implement authorization for components? I mean when the
component is not authorized for the current user it outputs nothing.

I made a small mixin for this, but may be there is a solution with Annotations?

Regards, Sergey.

Re: authorization for components

Posted by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the tips.

Re: authorization for components

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Implement a ComponentRequestFilter. It allows you to handle component event requests and page render
requests inside the same filter.

Uli

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:00 AM, Sergey
Didenko<se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do you implement authorization for components? I mean when the
> component is not authorized for the current user it outputs nothing.
>
> I made a small mixin for this, but may be there is a solution with Annotations?

ChenilleKit access module has structure for this and i got an
implementation (running) but i need to polish and commit. I'm mad
about that in the last month i didn't find time to do that.

If you would like to look at sources I'm willing to hear your comments.

Ciao
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com