Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/18 05:20:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] [SIP-47] modernize/facelift superset.apache.org

Please read and chime in here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/issues/10088

[RESULT] [VOTE] [SIP-47] modernize/facelift superset.apache.org

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@preset.io>.
Vote passes!

Received 5 * +1s (Erik, Will, Evan, Krist, Max)

No negative or neutral votes.

Max

Re: [VOTE] [SIP-47] modernize/facelift superset.apache.org

Posted by Krist Wongsuphasawat <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io>.
+1, binding

Evan Rusackas
( he | him )
Frontend Lead
Preset | preset.io

Posted by William Barrett <wi...@preset.io>.
+1 (binding)

Will Barrett
Staff Software Engineer
Preset, Inc. | https://preset.io

Posted by Erik Ritter <er...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] [SIP-47] modernize/facelift superset.apache.org

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.