Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@graphity.org> on 2015/10/19 13:36:48 UTC

Adding values to PropertyTable

Hey,

how do I add actual values to PropertyTable? I can see public
createRow() and createColumn() methods, but for some reason

  void set(int rowIndex, int columnIndex, Node value)

is private in implementations?

Martynas

Re: Adding values to PropertyTable

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@graphity.org>.
Sorry I was too quick -- didn't read this document with explanation:
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/csv/design.html