Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/19 15:27:20 UTC

new confluence prefix

Can anybody with karma create an snippet prefix pointing to googlecode? (
http://code.google.com/ <http://code.google.com/p/struts2yuiplugin/>). That
way we could use documentation in external plugins as we do in Struts (to be
used in the plugin registry).

regards
musachy

Re: new confluence prefix

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, the urls are like:

*https*://struts2yuiplugin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

which would be different for every project.

musachy