Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Loredana Radulescu Ivanoff <lr...@tibco.com> on 2019/05/02 15:21:01 UTC

Ignite 2.7.5

Hello,

Would you happen to have any news about the 2.7.5 release date?

Thank you,
Loredana

Re: Ignite 2.7.5

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Nope, it is based on 2.7.0 release with mostly fixes and JDK 11 support.

Re: Ignite 2.7.5

Posted by joseheitor <jo...@heitorprojects.com>.
Hi Dimitry,

Re: Ignite 2.7.5

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Nikolay, Ignite Users,

I've faced with technical issues during release preparation, but now it is
about to be solved.

I'm going to prepare a release candidate shortly. It is not possible to
guess vote results and promise any exact dates, but I expect 2.7.5 will be
released as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Ignite 2.7.5