Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/08 07:49:24 UTC

Fwd: help with INFRA ticket

Re-sending to a correct dev list...
--
Nikita Ivanov

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 9:51 AM
Subject: help with INFRA ticket
To: <de...@ignite.apache.org>, <pr...@nlpcraft.apache.org>

Mentors,
Can you please review [1] and double-check that the ticket has all the
necessary dressing? This is rather critical for our project migration.

Also, what's the usual wait time on these sort of issues. I know it's all
volunteered time but it would be helpful to set our expectations right...

Thanks!

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19929
--
Nikita Ivanov

Re: help with INFRA ticket

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

There is a response in the ticket. There are self-service options for both using the new .asf.yaml file.

See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/.asf.yaml+features+for+git+repositories#id-.asf.yamlfeaturesforgitrepositories-Repositoryfeatures

Regards,
Dave

Re: help with INFRA ticket