Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by SWC <ma...@crissman.net> on 2004/01/05 13:41:22 UTC

Re: Service Callback

Well, I've since gotten around this issue by changing the service into
a page, and using an external link to the page with a PageCallback.
This is fairly inelegant, and I still feel like there should be some
sort of service callback that I am missing somewhere, but if anyone is
facing a similar issue, the above solution may work for you as well.

- Spencer