Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Kurapati, Rama" <Ra...@labbook.com> on 2001/01/08 17:17:56 UTC

Object/Resource doesn't become persistent

With TC 3.2 and Slide running , i have webfolder pointing to silde name
space. I can create collection, put a resource in the webfolder. Now the
interesting thing is, when i restart TC3.2 all the resources in webfolder
gets lost.

Is it something in Domain.xml effects the storage of files/resources , if so
how it shold be?

Does any one have idea.

Rama

Re: Object/Resource doesn't become persistent

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> With TC 3.2 and Slide running , i have webfolder pointing to silde name
> space. I can create collection, put a resource in the webfolder. Now the
> interesting thing is, when i restart TC3.2 all the resources in webfolder
> gets lost.
>
> Is it something in Domain.xml effects the storage of files/resources , if
so
> how it shold be?

You can use the JDBC store. Right now, it appears it has problems with some
databases like mySQL (some fields are too big). I think there's a sample
which uses hSQL commented out in the default configuration.

Remy