Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com> on 2012/08/21 08:04:44 UTC

RE:couldn't find path for tools.jar.path

Hello Everyone,

            I am getting an error when I try to build the openmeetings application from windows command "Could not find file Openmeetings\{tools.jar.path}" Actually my tools.jar path location is C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_06\lib. I think the problem is  with my ant or System Variables. I set my system  variables correct manner only.The application is building successfully when I try to build using eclipse but there also I need to add this tools.jar as external. Now my problem is red5 is not working properly it's closing automatically. I followed all instructions for the database setting also I am using mysql as db I copied the required mysql jar file into \Openmeetings\dist\red5\webapps\openmeetings\WEB-INF\lib, next I deleted the persistence.xml file and configured mysql persistence file by changing its name to persistence.xml and also set the password too.
I have one more doubt here why eclipse is taking only Jre jars when I add the Jdk home for installed Jre, I think this is the reason for tools.jar.path errors/warnings

My Operating Sys:Windows 7 64bit
Java Version 7u5(1.7.0.05)

Thanks and Regards,
Mukesh Reddy.

RE: couldn't find path for tools.jar.path

Posted by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com>.
Thanks Maxim,
Sorry I just forgot update my JAVA_HOME  env var from jdk1.7.0_05 to jdk1.7.0_06

SET JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_06

in this case
build.xml (line 894)
will find this jar

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: couldn't find path for tools.jar.path

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
most probably you need to

--
WBR