Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com> on 2013/05/24 09:41:18 UTC

[jclouds] JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View (#18)

/cc @everett-toews @adriancole
You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/nacx/jclouds 82-unwrap-view

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18

-- Commit Summary --

  * JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View

-- File Changes --

    M core/src/main/java/org/jclouds/View.java (12)
    M core/src/main/java/org/jclouds/internal/BaseView.java (15)
    M core/src/test/java/org/jclouds/internal/BaseViewTest.java (51)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18.diff

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View (#18)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> Thx! I think we can just trust buildhive and ignore the failure then?

Yes, I think so

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18#issuecomment-18432407

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View (#18)

Posted by BuildHive <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds ยป jclouds #47](https://buildhive.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/job/jclouds/47/) SUCCESS
This pull request looks good
[(what's this?)](https://www.cloudbees.com/what-is-buildhive)

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18#issuecomment-18392592

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View (#18)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Thx! I think we can just trust buildhive and ignore the failure then? If not I'll close/open the PR to trigger the builds again.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18#issuecomment-18432315

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View (#18)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <no...@github.com>.
> @demobox has been hard at work on the checkstyle issue, see #17

See https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/17#issuecomment-18430199

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18#issuecomment-18430215

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View (#18)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Merged

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18#issuecomment-18514262

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View (#18)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Looking at the Java7 failure, it seems that is something related to checkstyle parsing

    Caused by: com.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.api.CheckstyleException: unable to read /scratch/jenkins/workspace/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/core/target/checkstyle-checker.xml - unable to parse configuration stream - The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.:19:6

Where does that checkstyle-checker.xml file come from?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18#issuecomment-18392832

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View (#18)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
@demobox has been hard at work on the checkstyle issue, see https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/17

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18#issuecomment-18408066

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View (#18)

Posted by Everett Toews <no...@github.com>.
+1

I know the +1 isn't necessary for you to merge but I'm giving you one anyway!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18#issuecomment-18432944

Re: [jclouds] JCLOUDS-82: Added method to get the underlying Api from a View (#18)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Closed #18.

---

Posted by CloudBees pull request builder plugin <no...@github.com>.
[jclouds-java-7-pull-requests #422](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-java-7-pull-requests/422/) FAILURE
Looks like there's a problem with this pull request

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/18#issuecomment-18392281