Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Peter Shipley <ps...@nomensa.com> on 2004/09/24 17:51:18 UTC

Lenya 1.2-dev + Kupu-trunk

Anyone got any tips/patches for this integration?

I notice that the live demo has some problems in this regard but this
seems like only a recent thing
http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8888/default/authoring/index.html

Re: Lenya 1.2-dev + Kupu-trunk

Posted by Peter Shipley <ps...@nomensa.com>.
Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 17:51, Peter Shipley wrote:
>
>>Anyone got any tips/patches for this integration?
>

> The problem is, that the Kupu Team did some changes the last 3 weeks or
> so and I did not yet cared about updating the lenya part...
>
> But I will definitely do it for 1.2.1.
Excellent.

>>I notice that the live demo has some problems in this regard but this
>>seems like only a recent thing
>>http://olr.kbs.uni-hannover.de:8888/default/authoring/index.html
>

> Hehe, you mean that the resource is already checked out? Thats not a
> bug, but a feature. Log in as alice and unlock the document.

No not that, the kupu drawers in Mozilla. Explanation lacking but I knew
what I meant ;)

Re: Lenya 1.2-dev + Kupu-trunk

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.

--