Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ro...@vodafone.com on 2004/05/04 15:39:52 UTC

Virtual Machine Error (sorry, i didn't include error)

 <<ErrorVirtualMachine.gif>>

Anyone who encounters the same problem??

Kind regards,
Robby Pelssers

Re: Virtual Machine Error (sorry, i didn't include error)

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
I had loads of these when I was doing JNI but they can be caused by all
sorts of things actually.

Can you give us a bit more information about your install and what
you're doing that causes this problem. I doubt that it's cocoon related
but maybe some of us can help you a bit further anyway.

regards
Jorg