Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by eric polerecky <er...@polerecky.com> on 2002/07/02 02:02:39 UTC

mod_ext_filter + SSL + Mod_proxy

Has anyone been able to use this will SSL, I have been able to configure one
virtual host, acting as a reverse proxy using mod_ext_filter but when I
introduce SSL the exit filter does not work.

Does anyone know if mod_ext_filter processes outgoing files before SSL?

RE: mod_ext_filter + SSL + Mod_proxy

Posted by "eric@polerecky" <er...@polerecky.com>.
I have, and I know the answer, remember that proxy directives are
processed in order, your root ( / ) pass needs to be at the bottom of
the list.

++++++++++++++my ssl++++++++++++++++++++

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
        ExtFilterDefine fixtext
		cmd="/usr/bin/sed s/serverone.com/servertwo.com:81/g"
        ExtFilterDefine fun cmd="/usr/bin/sed s/username/Soul/g"
        DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/data"
        ServerName servertwo.com:443
        ServerAdmin admin@place.com
        ErrorLog /var/log/httpd-error.log
        TransferLog /var/log/httpd-access.log
        SSLEngine on
        SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
        SSLCertificateFile /usr/local/etc/apache2/servertwo.com.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/etc/apache2/servertwo.com.key
        SSLCertificateChainFile /usr/local/etc/apache2/servertwo.com.crt

        ProxyPass /communicator/
http://internalserver.com/communicator/
ProxyPassReverse /communicator/
http://internalserver.com/communicator/
        ProxyPass /spellcheck/          http://inthe.com:8080/
        ProxyPassReverse /spellcheck    http://inthe.com:8080/
        ProxyPass /jacada               http://jacada.com:8080/
        ProxyPassReverse /jacada        http://jacada.com:8080/
        ProxyPass /utils                http://jacada.com:8080/
        ProxyPassReverse /utils         http://jacada.com:8080/

        <location />
                ProxyPass        http://maininserver.com/
                ProxyPassReverse http:// maininserver.com/
                SetOutputFilter fixtext
                SetOutputFilter fun
                ExtFilterOptions DebugLevel=1
        </location>

CustomLog /var/log/httpd-ssl_request.log \
          "%t %h %{SSL_PROTOCOL}x %{SSL_CIPHER}x \"%r\" %b"

</VirtualHost>

Thanks to all!