Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Louis DESHAIRS <jl...@perform.fr> on 2000/02/08 19:28:05 UTC

apache+tomcat servlet mapping

Hello,

does anyone know how to confgure servlet mapping in apache server, so that
apache HTTP request uses tomcat servlet ?

We use tomcat and have defined servlets and their aliases in web.xml. We want
now to call theses servlets by using apache HTTP server. Apache runs on port
8000 and tomcat on port 8080. Separatly their do work well.
How to tell apache to use the tomcat servlets aliases ? Do we need to configure
all servlets again or does it exist a way of making the bridge ?

Thank you.