Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Chandraprakash Bhagtani <cp...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/01 12:04:08 UTC

multipart post problem

Hi,

I am using multipart post method to upload large file on my http server. But
the problem is it append the header in the destination file.
My file is the plain text file. Is there any configuration setting that I
need to do in order to avoid this problem?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandra Prakash Bhagtani

Re: multipart post problem

Posted by Chandraprakash Bhagtani <cp...@gmail.com>.
Please respond to this message. Any help would be highly appreciated.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Chandra Prakash Bhagtani