Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/16 06:34:45 UTC

Use KeyManagerFactory.getDefaultAlgorithm() as the default value of algorithm

Hi,
    While playing with Tomcat 7 with non-Sun JDK, I got an error "SunX509
KeyManagerFactory not available", it seems that in AbstractEndpoint.java, it
uses SunX509 as the default value, how about using
KeyManagerFactory.getDefaultAlgorithm() as the default value to make Tomcat
more portable.

--->
 private String algorithm = KeyManagerFactory.getDefaultAlgorithm();
    public String getAlgorithm() { return algorithm;}
    public void setAlgorithm(String s ) { this.algorithm = s;}
<---

Thanks !
--
Ivan

Re: Use KeyManagerFactory.getDefaultAlgorithm() as the default value of algorithm

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Many thanks ^_^

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.