Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by asookazian2 <as...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/03 18:34:41 UTC

Karaf 4.1.1 console issue with list and grep

bundle:list | grep -i "foo "

On Mac the space and end quote is auto-completing when I the the first
quote.  I can't delete the space.  So I can't search on "foo bar".  Known
issue/bug?

Does not reproduce on Ubuntu.

Re: Karaf 4.1.1 console issue with list and grep

Posted by asookazian2 <as...@gmail.com>.
Understood, thx for the clarification.

Re: Karaf 4.1.1 console issue with list and grep

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
It's not really an auto-completion, as if you hit enter, the final space +
quote won't appear in the command.  They should appear in grey, and they
are a hint that your command is incomplete.  Just enter "foo bar" with the
quotes and it should be fine.

> bundle:list | grep -i "foo "
>
> On Mac the space and end quote is auto-completing when I the the first
> quote.  I can't delete the space.  So I can't search on "foo bar".  Known
> issue/bug?
>
> Does not reproduce on Ubuntu.

Guillaume Nodet