Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Milan Simonovic <am...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/29 16:03:34 UTC

Re[4]: Matrix multiplication

That's what I wanted to say :) my mistake

--
regards,
Milan

RE: Re[4]: Matrix multiplication

Posted by edward yoon <we...@udanax.org>.
Dear, Ted.

I'd like to contribute the large-scale matrix system project to hadoop, which uses MapFile or Hbase storage + Map/Reduce to perform the Matrix operations.
Can it become a contrib-project?

Please let me know.

B. Regards,
Edward yoon.