Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/09/02 05:40:06 UTC

Board report for September 2019

Hi guys,

I've prepared the board report for this month:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KARAF/Board+Reports

This report uses the new format. If you want to add something please let
me know.

I would like to submit the report soon (if possible tonight or tomorrow).

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Board report for September 2019

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Good point, I will add the Karaf track at ApacheCon.

Regards
JB

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi JB,