Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Vicente Jiménez <go...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 13:05:56 UTC

Wiki instruction about Gentoo install needs update

Sorry if this is not the place, please tell me the correct way.

But the wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installing_on_Gentoo
is not updated.
Now the ebuilds for version 0.8.1 and 0.9 are officials so the
installation is easy now.

Best regards,
vicente

Re: Wiki instruction about Gentoo install needs update

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.
On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 13:52, Vicente Jiménez <go...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fine! The page now is perfect!
> I was just thinking about registering in the wiki.
>
> I have a few questions and sujestions about ebuild and init script but
> those are Gentoo specific.
> Can I send you a personal email?

Sure, go ahead. :)

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Re: Wiki instruction about Gentoo install needs update

Posted by Vicente Jiménez <go...@gmail.com>.
Fine! The page now is perfect!
I was just thinking about registering in the wiki.

I have a few questions and sujestions about ebuild and init script but
those are Gentoo specific.
Can I send you a personal email?

Cheers
vicente