Posted to cvs@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 1999/07/31 00:12:21 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/mpm/src/modules/mpm/mpmt_pthread mpmt_pthread.c

manoj@hyperreal.org wrote:

> manoj       99/07/29 13:06:20
>
>   Modified:    mpm/src/modules/mpm/dexter dexter.c
>                mpm/src/modules/mpm/mpmt_pthread mpmt_pthread.c
>   Log:
>   Use Ben Hyde's warning fix on two other MPMs.

Tch! Ben Laurie!

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/mpm/src/modules/mpm/mpmt_pthread mpmt_pthread.c

Posted by Manoj Kasichainula <ma...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
On Fri, Jul 30, 1999 at 11:12:21PM +0100, Ben Laurie wrote:
> Tch! Ben Laurie!

Eep! I actually ran the finger command to confirm which Ben it was,
and then I misread the finger command. <curmudgeon>These newfangled
finger commands with their real-name support! Back in my
day...</curmudgeon>

Sorry about that.
--
Manoj Kasichainula - manojk@raleigh.ibm.com